The following information is from today’s robo call from Board president, Bob Beddes –
As a follow up to last week’s call, I am pleased to report that the Outdoor Pool will open on Saturday July 4th.
As previously indicated, the opening of the pool is subject to many restrictions per the Governors Executive Order and the Department of Health COVID-19 Pool Standards.
Some of the key restrictions are as follows:
- The Pool is open to Residents only; guests will not be permitted. The pool will be open daily from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Capacity is limited per COVID-19 Standards and furniture has been placed accordingly to provide required social distancing.
- Access will only be permitted through the southeast gate, down the hill from the shuffle board courts.
- Attendees will need to sign in upon arrival.
Use of the pool facility during the COVID-19 Pandemic is at your own risk. Please refrain from going to the Pool if any of the following apply:
- You are sick or exhibit any COVID 19 symptoms
- You were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days or have travelled from a location requiring you to self-quarantine for 14 days.
The complete set of Rules have been posted on the community website and will be available upon entry to the Pool. Please become familiar with the guidelines for this season.
Your cooperation with the guidelines will enable us to keep the pool open for the rest of the season, at a time when many other similar communities confirmed they will not even open their pool.
Again, the Outdoor Pool opens this Saturday July 4th at 11:00am.
We hope that all residents and their families are continuing to stay safe and remain healthy. And the Board extends everyone’s appreciation for the work of the Management Office in opening our community pool.